The following eligibility requirements apply:
- To be eligible for a rebate, the system must be a new 2 speed or multispeed pool pump installation that replaces an existing single speed pool pump in an existing home in the Boulder City electric service territory.
- A completed rebate application form (PDF) must be submitted within 90 days of the installation date.
- A dated contractor invoice will be required as proof of installation date.
- Residential purchasers of qualifying equipment may be subject to an on-site inspection by a Boulder City representative to verify equipment is properly installed and operational.
- Rebate amounts are per unit.
- Swimming pool must be a permanent fixture with a permanently installed pump, motor, filter and automatic timer to control the operation of the pump.
- Customers must fulfill all program guidelines and submit a complete rebate application form and all applicable transactional data to be eligible for incentives.
Note: Above ground, empty pools and stand-alone spas are not eligible for the pool rebate.