Who maintains / paints the hydrants?
The City of Boulder City Public Works department maintains the city’s public hydrants. There are some privately-owned hydrants in Boulder City in some neighborhoods that must be maintained by the property owner. If you want to report a leaking or damaged hydrant, please contact the Boulder City Public Works Dept. at 702-293-9200 or BCFD at 702-293-9228. Public Works Page

Show All Answers

1. What types of calls do the different fire and rescue units respond to?
2. Why does the fire engine and the rescue unit respond together on calls?
3. Do you rescue pets / animals?
4. Who do I call to get a fire or EMS emergency response?
5. Can I call 911 from my cell phone?
6. When I encounter an emergency vehicle while I'm driving, what should I do?
7. Do you provide EMS and / or fire service to the Lake Mead Recreation Area?
8. Do you provide EMS and / or fire service to Hoover Dam?
9. Who maintains / paints the hydrants?
10. Who provides the special event coverage by EMS and fire personnel at football games and Bootleg Canyon events?
11. Does the city have an Emergency Operations Plan?