Juvenile Matters

Procedures for Juvenile Court Matters

  • Juveniles must make an appearance in Court and be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
  • If a juvenile appears without a parent, his or her matter will not be heard by the Court until a parent or guardian is present.
  • No court date changes will be granted to the juvenile.
  • All arraignment request changes must be made by the parent or guardian at the Court counter.
  • If a juvenile fails to appear, a bench warrant for his or her arrest will be issued.